Sous Chef for Upscale-Casual Dining Concept
Hingham, MA 02043
Sous Chef Responsibilities -
- Strong management and leadership skills with the ability to motivate a great team
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact, diplomacy, and the ability to collect accurate information to resolve conflicts
- Ability to supervise large staff and accomplish goals on a timely basis
- Ability to conduct meetings, menu briefings, and maintain communication lines between line staff and front of the house
Sous Chef Qualifications -
- 2-3 years of recent experience in a similar role
- Experience in high volume
- Demonstrate a positive, upbeat, and customer-focused attitude
- You must have a passion for food and people
Recruiter Managing this Job
Recruiting allows me to stay in the hospitality industry that I grew my career in, but not have to be in operations.
- Started with Goodwin Recruiting in September 2008.
- Began in the industry as a bartender and progressed into management.
- Director of Restaurants, Omni Hotels; Director of Food & Beverage, Crowne Plaza Hotels; Director of Catering Operations, Sodexho Marriott Services.
- Member of the Escoffier Society, Boston.
- Phil enjoys cooking and all things food and wine. He also enjoys watching his kids play hockey and soccer.