Sous Chef for Well-Known, Fine-Dining Restaurant
Atlanta, GA 30305
Sous Chef Responsibilities:
- Lead the team to flawlessly execute and deliver a memorable culinary experience through the food
- Take over lead responsibilities in the absence of the executive chef
- Promote a teaching and learning environment for the team
- Ability to partner with the executive chef and build relationships with management, colleagues, and vendors while demonstrating leadership and integrity and promoting team success
- Ability to motivate others to accomplish goals
- 3 years minimum of experience as a sous chef in a fine-dining or upscale restaurant with a scratch kitchen
- Must be a great cook and be able to use multiple techniques
- Proven leadership skills, strong communication, and the ability to follow through
- High-volume experience
- Classically trained and a culinary degree is preferred but not necessary
- Competitive salary and bonus program
- Health benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Growth opportunities
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I get enjoyment out of helping others find their next great career opportunity, which could potentially be life-changing for them and their families.
- Chuck Jaloski started working at Goodwin Recruiting in January 2018.
- Chuck was born and raised in Palm Beach Gardens, FL and still lives only about 15 minutes from the hospital where he was born. He started working in restaurants at the age of 15 and owned his own small restaurant by the age of 21.
- He attended Florida Culinary Institute after high school.
- Chuck’s experience includes:
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse (16 years) – Executive Chef, GM, Regional Chef, Corporate Regional Chef
- Stonewood Holdings (3 years) – VP of Culinary
- iPic Entertainment (3 years) – VP of Culinary
- Chuck enjoys attending all his children's sports games, playing golf whenever he gets time, and doing as much fishing as possible. He is an avid football and baseball fan and loves to volunteer for youth sports.