Special Events Manager
New York, NY 10001
Event Manager Responsibilities:
- Serve as the direct contact with clients during the event coordination process
- Facilitate pre- and post-event communications
- Review contracts, insurance, and make recommendations to book event services with vendors
- Organize required catering services and arrange payment schedules for clients and vendors
- Forecast event profit and loss statements and track budget statistics
- Support event sales efforts
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Bachelor's Degree required - CSEP certification preferred
- 3+ years of qualified event management experience required
- Goal-oriented, self-starter with a strong work ethic and ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced and time sensitive environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills
- Adheres to highest ethical standards
- Competitive pay
- Full medical, dental
- PTO, vacation, and sick days
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I enjoy recruiting because it allows me to stay in the industry I love, but out of operations. The feeling of finding someone their perfect position is just as exciting today as it was when I first started. It’s very gratifying.
- Joined Goodwin in May 2012.
- Training courses while managing hotels include:
- Vast I & Vast II
- Various Hilton and Marriott training, 2006-2011
- GM Leadership Training, 2010
- Value Added Sales Training, 2010
- Value Added Sales Training II, 2011
- Foundation of Leadership, 2011
- Heart-centered leadership, 2005
- Spent nearly ten years managing Hilton and Marriott properties.
- Nicole is a die-hard Patriots fan with a massive love of football season! She’s also a devoted animal lover who donates to local shelters and is involved in charity walks for the Manchester Animal Shelter and Diabetes Awareness.