Jacksonville, AR 72076
The ideal Stamping Engineer will bring relevant, hands-on experience, a Bachelor's degree, excellent communication skills, and the desire to make an immediate impact.
Relocation Candidates Welcome!
Stamping Engineer Responsibilities:
- Responsible to be a Subject Matter Expert for Stamping Automation
- Hands-on Support for Manufacturing Processes, Programming, & Tooling
- Collaborate with Relevant Staff on Design Projects
- Develop Improvement Plans for Manufacturing & Automation
- Bachelor's Degree in Relevant Field
- Practical Experience with Machining, Stamping, and Fabrication
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Six Sigma Certification Preferred
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits
- Opportunities for Growth
I enjoy working with candidates and clients to help match people to the culture and professional opportunities that will guarantee success.
- John Broker joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2018.
- John is from New Haven, Connecticut. He attended Marist College where he received a BS in Political Science.
- John has been a recruiter for 6 years, starting in the hedge fund and private equity space. John also has manufacturing, engineering, healthcare, and leadership experience.
- He brings a broad base of experience in urban planning, organizational consulting, international sports, sports marketing, and media.
- In his spare time, John is a high school rugby coach and sports broadcaster.