Steakhouse Assistant General Manager
San Diego, CA 92101
Assistant Manager Criteria
- The right candidate will need to be upbeat and have at least 3-5 years of experience in a Restaurant Manager role (preferable Steakhouse experience)
- Scratch kitchen experience
- Must be able to talk to guests
- Work in a very high-volume restaurant
- Sick Time Off
- Paid Vacation
- Bonus 10%
Since working with Goodwin, I have been able to help candidates and clients further their careers and businesses. The best part is watching the progress and growth.
- Ryan Marino joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2016.
- Ryan grew up in Chicago in an Italian immigrant family. Ever since he can remember, he was always surrounded by food and hospitality, which set him on track to be a Chef and Restaurateur.
- Ryan received his Bachelor’s degree in Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management from the Culinary Institute of America. He earned a Master’s degree in Hospitality and Hotel Management from Roosevelt University. He also holds an MMS (Mess Management Specialist) certification from the US Navy.
- Ryan worked for Morton’s, Levi, Wit Hotel, JW Marriott, and Michael Chiarello.
- In his free time, he loves to cook, snowboard, golf, and help his fellow veterans.