Phoenix, AZ 85018
Restaurant Manager Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years experience in a high-volume fine-dining or upscale restaurant
- Steakhouse experience strongly preferred
- Cognisant of local, state, and federal health and sanitation laws
- Strong organizational skills, leadership, and problem-solving skills
- Team player with the ability to take ownership of the situation
Restaurant Manager Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Benefit package
- Growth opportunities
- Other Perks
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I enjoy learning about each person I speak with, helping them realize their potential, matching them to a new career, and changing a life — it’s why I love recruiting!
- Anita Moren joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2017.
- Anita has extensive international and national experience within the hospitality environment – Five-star luxury hotel openings, training in customer service and revenue maximization, call center management, spa operations, audits, openings, management on the local, international and regional level, and development of today’s leaders in hospitality.
- Anita worked with the following groups: Hilton (US and Internationally), Fairmont, Four Seasons, Loew’s, Westin, Spa Chakra, WTS International, Hilton Reservations Worldwide, and within the following countries: US, Bermuda, Canada, Australia, UK, Hong Kong, China, Korea, Egypt, Japan, Turkey, and Sri Lanka.
- Family, friends, travel, food, wine, and sports are Anita’s favorite things.