Joliet, IL 60432
Stewarding Supervisor Qualifications
- Responsible for maintaining control of sanitation and general maintenance in the kitchens and equipment, assuring proper working order and storage.
- Must oversee the stewards in the cleaning and storage of all wares in Food & Beverage, including all major equipment.
- Responsible for scheduling the cleaning of all areas, equipment, and for organizing inventory.
- Must inspect the kitchens, workrooms, and equipment for cleanliness and general order.
- Responsible for ensuring the staff is disposing of trash, grease, chemicals, and food according to health department standards.
- Responsible for proper chemical use, chemical inventory, and ordering of supplies. Responsible for directing the efficient and effective cleaning of all areas, inclusive of walls and floors.
- Ensure at all times operating principles are being adhered to; Clean Keep, all areas clean and pristine; Safe
- Follow all safety policies and procedures; Friendly Use customer courtesy skills of See, Say, Smile to provide superior guest service; Fun
- Be interactive with all internal and external guests while maintaining professional standards.
Stewarding Supervisor Benefits
- Excellent benefits
- Opportunity for growth
- Medical package available
Since working with Goodwin, I have been able to help candidates and clients further their careers and businesses. The best part is watching the progress and growth.
- Ryan Marino joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2016.
- Ryan grew up in Chicago in an Italian immigrant family. Ever since he can remember, he was always surrounded by food and hospitality, which set him on track to be a Chef and Restaurateur.
- Ryan received his Bachelor’s degree in Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management from the Culinary Institute of America. He earned a Master’s degree in Hospitality and Hotel Management from Roosevelt University. He also holds an MMS (Mess Management Specialist) certification from the US Navy.
- Ryan worked for Morton’s, Levi, Wit Hotel, JW Marriott, and Michael Chiarello.
- In his free time, he loves to cook, snowboard, golf, and help his fellow veterans.