Structural Engineer - Industrial Development
Holland, OH 43528 US | Temporarily remote due to COVID-19 TELECOMMUTE
We are looking for a Structural Engineer for a professional engineering firm with offices in the Toledo, OH area. A successful candidate will have project management experience with development services for industrial facilities. This position requires an individual that will be able to contribute to multiple projects from inception to completion.
Structural Engineer Responsibilities:
- Acting Lead for complex, multi-discipline projects; check drawings and developing scope of work, estimating work hours and staffing recommendations
- Complete calculation checking and vendor drawing reviews
- Prepare technical specifications and data to perform technical evaluations of bids
- Help review and recommend best value design meeting all customer requirements: operability, reliability, maintainability, and safety for various sites
- Interaction with internal and external customers, and problem-solving any issues
Structural Engineer Qualifications:
- Bachelor s degree in Civil Engineering, or Structural Engineering
- PM Experience: Chemical, Power, Food, and Manufacturing facilities
- Highly organized, experience with multiple projects simultaneously
- 3+ years of experience in civil site engineering, design, planning
- EIT or PE (preferred)
- Knowledge of PA regulations, AISC, ACI, ASCE, International Building Code (IBC), OSHA, etc.
- Proficiency in CIVIL 3D/AutoCAD, Microsoft Suite
- Experience with the design of steel and concrete structures
- Understanding of business development and client relationships
- Fieldwork / occasional travel required
Structural Engineer Benefits:
- Base Pay: $70K-$85K (BOE)
- Excellent insurance benefits, HSA, 401K
- PTO / Vacation
- Paid Certs & tuition Assistance
- Flexible start times and some remote available
Recruiter Managing this Job
I love to connect great talent to great companies.
- Christine Toussaint joined the Goodwin Recruiting family in April 2020.
- With over 20 years in manufacturing, she is well-positioned to understand the needs of the industry from the sales office to the manufacturing floor, including all facets regarding account management, production, quality control to logistics.
- On a personal note, Christine loves to spend time sailing on the Gulf of Mexico with family and friends.