Charlotte, NC 28273
We are currently searching for a Structural Engineer for a well established growing company in Charlotte, NC. The ideal candidate for the Structural Engineer will be a licensed PE with a degree in Civil Engineering and Structural Design Management experience working on NCDOT projects.
Structural Engineer Responsibilities:
- Direct design work with limited direction
- Effectively lead, communicate, and coordinate with other team members and CAD Operators
- Direct completion of work on time and within budget
- Secure and manage successful projects
- A BS degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Minimum of 3 months of work experience (co-ops and internships acceptable), utilizing structural and mathematical software packages: AutoCAD, MicroStation, CONSPAN, RC-PIER, Descus, DASH, STAAD Pro, Virtis, and Matlab
- Base salary of $80K - $90K, based on experience
- Yearly Bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
I enjoy helping others find new opportunities!
- David Harris joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- He grew up in Raleigh, NC.
- David attended NC State, where he became HR Generalist certified.
- He has 10 years of recruiting experience in the areas of Operations, Manufacturing, and Engineering.
- In his spare time, David enjoys spending time outdoors, golfing, and exercising.