Jackson, MS 39201
Structural Engineer Requirments
- 5 to 10 year of experience in building design
- A licensed professional engineer, with a P.E. in Mississippi or the ability to obtain certification.
- Masters degree in structural engineering is preferred
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Work with in-house technicians to produce plans
- A versatile engineer with experience working both alone and in groups on building projects
- Engineer with experience in managing projects from inception through completion of construction.
- Experience working with architects and engineers from different disciplines to fully coordinate construction documents.
- Development of client relationships
- Must have experience working with architects on building projects
- Salary range of 70K to 90K according to experience
- Competitive benefits package
- Relocation benefits on a case to case bases.
I enjoy helping people further their careers and love the excitement of finding the right person for the right company.
- Andy Culpepper joined Goodwin Recruiting in January 2019.
- He has more than 18 years’ experience in manufacturing. From Distribution Manager to Production Manager to Plant Manager, Andy has seen and done it all!
- Andy and his wife, Jessica, are newlyweds who eloped to Las Vegas and now enjoy their new home on a lake outside of Jackson, Mississippi.
- Andy spends his spare time cheering on the New Orleans Saints and the Mississippi State Bulldogs.