Raleigh, NC 27609
We are searching for a Structural Engineer for a well-established, growing company! The Structural Engineer will be responsible for the design of a wide variety of Structural Engineering Projects. The ideal candidate for the Structural Engineer will be a licensed PE with a degree in Civil Engineering and Structural Design Management experience.
Structural Engineer Responsibilities:
- Direct design work with limited direction
- Effectively lead, communicate, and coordinate with other team members and CAD Operators
- Direct completion of work on time and within budget
- Secure and manage successful projects
- BS in Civil Engineering and Registered Professional Engineer
- 4+ years of relevant structure design experience
- Experience performing design and analysis of transportation structures, including bridges, culverts, and walls
- NCDOT experience is preferred
- Base salary of $70K - $90K, based on experience
- Yearly Bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
I enjoy helping others find new opportunities!
- David Harris joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- He grew up in Raleigh, NC.
- David attended NC State, where he became HR Generalist certified.
- He has 10 years of recruiting experience in the areas of Operations, Manufacturing, and Engineering.
- In his spare time, David enjoys spending time outdoors, golfing, and exercising.