Salisbury, MD 21801 US
RELOCATE TO THE BEAUTIFUL MARYLAND BEACHES AND ENJOY THE CONVENIENCE OF TAX-FREE DELAWARE
Would you like to join a family-focused, full-service Engineering Firm? Our client is adding a Structural Engineer to their team and we would love to speak to you about this AMAZING opportunity! Please reach out immediately to schedule a time to discuss your experience and this role.
Contact Wendy Longstreet [email protected] #Goodwinrecruiting
Structural Engineer Responsibilities:
- Preparing reports, designs, and drawings.
- Making calculations about loads and stresses.
- Selecting appropriate construction materials.
- Providing technical advice.
- Obtaining planning and/or building regulations approval.
- Liaising with relevant professional staff such as architects.
Structural Engineer Requirements:
- Minimum (4) years of related experience
- Bachelor s degree in Civil/Structural Engineering required and have passed the fundamentals of engineering exam or have the ability to within 12 months of hire.
- Knowledge of structural design and analysis, building design codes, structural design software, REVIT/AutoCAD
- A P.E. License in Delaware required
- 4+ years performing structural calculations and design for steel structures
- Fluency in AutoCAD and Revit experience is desirable
- A team player who constantly identifies and provides recommendations for improvement
Recruiter Managing this Job
"I get business, and I get the challenges that come with it. Having the right people in the right seat at the table is one of the most important keys to a successful business".
As a Senior partner, Wendy Longstreet is well-versed in a variety of industries at all levels of expertise. With her diverse background and her tenacity, she provides an unparalleled experience through the highest level of integrity. Wendy has spent her entire life connecting with people and connecting those people to other people who build their own congruent relationships. "Growing my business relationships and contributing to the change in people's lives, is very rewarding."
Wendy doesn't consider herself to be just a business partner-she looks at what she does daily and thinks she's more of a relationship builder with a vested interest in other people's success. Wendy's clients trust her to have their company's best interest at the forefront, and her candidates know she's diligent in only introducing them to the people that will be the best for their career growth.
Wendy's not just looking for clients and candidates, she's looking for people who want to work together with her to build a better future.