Structural Revit Designer
Charlotte, NC 28201
Structural Revit Designer Responsibilities:
- Generating structural drawings for buildings and facilities
- Perform routine, complex drafting and detailing to produce accurate drawings and plans necessary for the fabrication of steel assemblies
- Two-year technical degree in drafting or engineering
- Technical training in Revit
- Strong CAD and Revit training with SDS/2 software
- Two years of design experience using Revit
- Three-dimensional modeling experience preferred
- Base salary of $65K - $80K, based on experience
- Yearly Bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
Recruiter Managing this Job
I enjoy helping others find new opportunities!
- David Harris joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- He grew up in Raleigh, NC.
- David attended NC State, where he became HR Generalist certified.
- He has 10 years of recruiting experience in the areas of Operations, Manufacturing, and Engineering.
- In his spare time, David enjoys spending time outdoors, golfing, and exercising.