Swing Shift Fabrication Lead
Spokane, WA 99212 US
Fabrication Lead opportunity with growth potential at a stable manufacturing company.
Fabrication Lead Benefits:
- Starting Compensation $40K-$60K
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision,
- Life insurance, and disability insurance
- 401K plan with employer match
- Paid time off and holidays
- Bonus program
- Advancement opportunities
Fabrication Lead Requirements and Responsibilities:
- ERP and general computer experience
- Lead team activities for inventory, picking, delivering, receiving, and staging materials
- Promotes safety, continual improvement, and shift collaboration within the fabrication group
- Read blueprints, and operate cranes, saws, pneumatic staple guns, etc.
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Development Coach
Jackie Curtsinger joined Goodwin Recruiting in January of 2021. She has a passion for hiring and mentoring diverse talent. Jackie aims to create synergistic placements that allow candidates to grow and companies to achieve their highest goals.
Jackie started her career in the manufacturing sector as a production supervisor. Jackie has spent most of her career as a manager for a Fortune 100 company, working in supply chain logistics and eCommerce functions. During her time there, she worked with corporate leaders to overhaul the company's attendance policies and bonus structure. Jackie was also selected to give presentations for company-wide diversity and inclusion initiatives and women in leadership training.
During Jackie's downtime, she enjoys spending time with her husband, two sons, and her dog, hiking trails or kayaking. Her other hobbies include coding mobile apps, four-wheeling, and snowboarding.