Systems Administrator, Senior: Healthcare
Nashville, TN 37211
The ideal SENIOR SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR will have 5+ years of relevant experience that includes management/supervisory experience and a collaborative customer service attitude.
SENIOR SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Install & Configure Hardware & Software for Health System
- Oversee Day-to-Day Operations of up to 7 Staff in Systems Administration
- Provide On-Call Support for Troubleshooting, Escalation
- Collaborate on Special Projects
- 5+ Years of Systems Administration Experience, Healthcare Preferred
- Technical Certifications (Cisco, Microsoft, etc.) Preferred
- Associate's Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Demonstrated Success & Excellent Communication Skills
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits
- Great Growth Potential
I enjoy working with candidates and clients to help match people to the culture and professional opportunities that will guarantee success.
- John Broker joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2018.
- John is from New Haven, Connecticut. He attended Marist College where he received a BS in Political Science.
- John has been a recruiter for 6 years, starting in the hedge fund and private equity space. John also has manufacturing, engineering, healthcare, and leadership experience.
- He brings a broad base of experience in urban planning, organizational consulting, international sports, sports marketing, and media.
- In his spare time, John is a high school rugby coach and sports broadcaster.