Beaverton, OR 97006
Our client is located in beautiful inland Northern California area nestled through the trees. They are a vacuum solutions provider that offers vacuum science and industry expertise to benefit their customers production and research goals. They are seeking TIG Welders.
Relocation assistance is provided!
TIG Welder Responsibilities:
- Ensure that company products meet customers vacuum welding standards and specifications.
- Work with advanced prints, geometrics, and tolerancing; high skill level of penetration, thermal maneuvering, and setup,
- Welding of company vacuum products (primarily vacuum chambers).
- Work with other departments to resolve manufacturing problems; plus the completion of documentation (e g, Routers, etc).
- Assist other departments in achieving company manufacturing goals
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance, Manufacturing Engineering, Production Control, etc to determine proper sequencing, procedures, and priorities.
TIG Welder Qualifications:
- TIG Welding experience, education, or training
- Capable of reading, understanding and following job-routing instructions
- Able to test, and verify conformance to standards, using specific testing equipment, and/or by visual examination.
- Ability to work in a faced paced shop, with quickly changing work priorities, and with minimal interaction to complete assignments on time
- Knows how to operate welding equipment safely
TIG Welder Benefits and Salary:
- On the job training
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Generous 401K matching
- Vacation, Sick time, PTO
- Relocation assistance program
- $18 - $28/hour + plenty of OT
Recruiter Managing this Job
I love the matchmaking piece of the recruitment puzzle. The joy of knowing I was a big part of helping the client find their next top team player, and the excitement you hear from the candidate landing the job – it's the best!
Marni Furtado joined Goodwin Recruiting in January 2021. She comes with several years of HR and Recruiting experience, working at TV Guide, Universal Studios Hollywood, Toyota NA, 20th Century Fox, and the non-profit sector at Children's Institute.
Marni grew up in Queens, NY, for the first nine years of her life. Thereafter, she and her family moved to the Bay Area of Northern California. Twenty-five plus years later, Marni and her husband decided to make the big move to the Entertainment capital of California – Los Angeles, where they've lived now for 20 years. Although she has been a California girl for the most considerable portion of her life, Marni says the sassy New York gal never escaped her.
Marni admits that recruiting can be incredibly gratifying but also exhausting. That said, what she finds most comforting is spending quality time with her two cats, Cheech & Chong, and her husband, David, as they "Netflix and Chill!"