Talent Acquisition Manager
Washington, DC 20024
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager to become a part of our team for our unique and growing brand! You will be responsible for finding and recruiting great talent and managing HR activities for the organization.
Talent Acquisition Manager Responsibilities:
- Implement company culture, values, and policies
- Develop workforce strategies to recruit and develop qualified candidates
- Coordinate events focused on employee recognition and dedication
- Advocate for employee retention and development
- Oversee data entry and maintenance of employee records
- Participate in the investigation and guidance for disciplinary actions
Talent Acquisition Manager Qualifications:
- Previous experience in Human Resources or Talent Acquisition
- Experience in conflict resolution
- Fundamental knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong leadership qualities
Talent Acquisition Manager Benefits:
- Vacation and PTO
- Excellent quality of life
Being in the hospitality industry since 16, I love working and meeting new people on a day-to-day basis. I am a foodie at heart and devoted to helping others. Recruiting gives me a balance of pursuing my passion professionally and personally.
- Charilynn McKennedy joined Goodwin Recruiting in January of 2016.
- Charilynn grew up in a small town called Albion and started her career in the restaurant industry as a bus-girl at the age of 16. While attending college, she became a Food and Beverage Manager at a Ramada. Something about the hospitality industry became part of Charilynn, and it was clearly the career path for her. She moved to Florida and managed for chains such as Applebee’s, Cracker Barrel, Smokey, Bones, and Grand Lux Café.
- Charilynn earned her Bachelor's degree from Niagara University.
- Charilynn worked in a mom and pop restaurant, then moved to hotels, and casual and upscale chains. She understands the challenges behind different types of brands. She has successfully managed all FOH operations, Bar Management, and became strong in BOH operations as well. She was responsible for large banquets and events while working at the Ramada, including menu planning.
- Charilynn has a strong understanding of what it takes to be a good leader, drive your team, create a family-like culture, and build sales. Her experience has made her extraordinarily successful in recruiting, finding the right fit for our candidates and clients, and building strong, congruent relationships along the way.
- Charilynn’s favorite sport is baseball — Go Yankees! She has a wonderful toddler and husband who support her in everything that she does. Charilynn has had a passion for helping children in need around the world since a young age. She has been sponsoring a child in Brazil through an organization called Compassion for about six years, and working with Goodwin Recruiting has allowed her and her husband an opportunity to pursue fostering children that need a home through 4Kids of South Florida.