Task Force General Manager
Detroit, MI HASH(0x38b5cc0)
The Task Force General Manager Acts in the position of General Manager on an interim basis at various Extended Stay Hotels to provide interim coverage for the General Manager' s position. Oversees, directs and manages property operations of a single property to assure optimum performance and continual improvement in the Key Performance Indicators. Coordinates direct and manage the staff and everyday hotel operations to achieve profitability, guest satisfaction, and efficiency while maintaining standards set by the company assuring 100% guest satisfaction. Participates in hotel sales efforts in compliance with current guidelines for general managers.
Task Force General Manager Key Duties.
- Provides thorough management coverage for a specific hotel in the absence of the General Manager or Hotel Manager.
- Demonstrates and promotes a 100% commitment to providing the best possible experience for our guests and employees.
- Responsible for maximizing revenues and flow through to EBITDA.
- 90 - 100% travel will be required.
Task Force General Manager Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Upward Mobility and high quality of life