Tax Manager, Real Estate
Aurora, CO 80012
Tax Manager - Responsibilities:
- Plan, supervise, and complete real estate tax returns for corporate clients within standard guidelines.
- Communicate with the client with regard to the project and new business opportunities.
- As an expert, research and implement all relevant tax and compliance procedures.
- Communicate as needed with staff and partners.
- Bachelor's in Accounting or a related degree (required)
- CPA or related certification (required)
- 6+ years of related taxation and compliance experience
- Prior experience with pass-through entity tax credits (LIHTC, HTC, NMTC) is preferred but not required
- Aggessive base salary + bonus
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Long-term growth opportunities