Tax Manager, Real Estate
Skokie, IL 60076
Tax Manager, Real Estate Responsibilities:
- Plan, supervise, and complete real estate tax returns for corporate clients within standard guidelines
- Communicate with the client with regard to the project and new business opportunities
- As an expert, research and implement all relevant tax and compliance procedures
- Communicate as needed with staff and partners
- Bachelor's in Accounting or a related degree (required)
- CPA or related certification (required)
- 6+ years of related taxation and compliance experience
- Prior experience with pass-through entity tax credits (LIHTC, HTC, NMTC) is preferred but not required
- Generous base salary
- Full benefits package
- Excellent career opportunity
I am passionate about helping people find that perfect fit in their career. Work comprises such a large portion of the day that people should love what they do!
- Keturah Roberts joined Goodwin Recruiting in November 2018.
- She spent 20 years in various finance and accounting roles, primarily in banking and nonprofit.
- In her spare time, Keturah enjoys camping with her husband, two sons, and two dogs.