Eaton Rapids, MI 48827
Tool Technician Responsibilities:
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Ability to set up and operation of all types of machine shop tools, tolerances, cutting tools, coolants, and lubricants
- Heat treats and welds parts
- Has complete set and owns tools
- Can use precision measuring and gauging tools while performing the required inspections
- Performs hand operations involved in producing fixtures, tools, jogs, and dies
- Must know how to skillfully operate a lathe, surface grinder, id/od grinder, mills, spotting press, and radial-arm drills
- Must have experience with trim tool build and repair
- 3 years of experience with tool and die
- Journeymen tool & die maker preferred
- 5 years' experience in high-pressure cast die build and repair preferred
- Base salary of $40K - $62K, based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package
I enjoy helping others find new opportunities!
- David Harris joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- He grew up in Raleigh, NC.
- David attended NC State, where he became HR Generalist certified.
- He has 10 years of recruiting experience in the areas of Operations, Manufacturing, and Engineering.
- In his spare time, David enjoys spending time outdoors, golfing, and exercising.