Eaton Rapids, MI 48827
We are searching for a Tooling Technician for a well-established, growing company! The ideal Tooling Technician applicant should be familiar with operating lathes, surface grinder, mills, spotting press, radial arm drill, and other tool room equipment.
Tooling Technician Responsibilities:
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and owns tools of the trade
- Ability to set up and operate all types of machine shop tools, tolerances, types of cutting tools, coolants, and lubricants
- Ability to weld parts as required
- Responsible for using precision measuring and gauging tools
- Ability to set up runs offs, and tests die to produce a product to specifications
- Ability to work on a shift rotation system
- Must know how to skillfully operate a lathe, surface grinder, mill, spotting press, and radial arm drills
- Must have experience with trim tool build and repair
- Must be at a minimum in the third year of an apprenticeship program for tool and die
- Journeymen tool & die maker preferred
- 5 years' experience in high-pressure cast die to build and repair preferred
- Base salary of $40K - $62K, based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package
I enjoy helping others find new opportunities!
- David Harris joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- He grew up in Raleigh, NC.
- David attended NC State, where he became HR Generalist certified.
- He has 10 years of recruiting experience in the areas of Operations, Manufacturing, and Engineering.
- In his spare time, David enjoys spending time outdoors, golfing, and exercising.