Garner, NC 27529
We are currently searching for a Traffic Engineer for an established, growing company in Raleigh, NC. The ideal candidate for the Traffic Engineer must exhibit a professional attitude, visionary thinking, innovative ideas, and analytical problem solving, with a degree in Civil Engineering, PE, and experience working on NCDOT projects.
Traffic Engineer Responsibilities:
- Willing to balance performing work and assisting in sales efforts
- Project/task management
- Maintain client relationships
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team setting with a group of other traffic engineers
- Ability to identify project issues and facilitate resolution
- Technical engineering responsibilities may include: traffic impact studies, traffic operations analyses, safety studies, signal system design, signal timing plans, maintenance of traffic, pavement markings and signage, highway lighting design, and corridor studies
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
- P.E. license
- PTOE preferred
- 5 - 10 years' experience
- Strong technical background with good client skills
- Experience with Synchro/SimTraffic, HCS, SIDRA, VISSUM, AutoCAD/MicroStation, and Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Travel Demand Modeling Software (TransCAD, CUBE), ArcGIS, SignCAD preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Base salary of $80K - $90K, based on experience
- Yearly Bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
I enjoy helping others find new opportunities!
- David Harris joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- He grew up in Raleigh, NC.
- David attended NC State, where he became HR Generalist certified.
- He has 10 years of recruiting experience in the areas of Operations, Manufacturing, and Engineering.
- In his spare time, David enjoys spending time outdoors, golfing, and exercising.