Raleigh, NC 27606
We are currently searching for a Traffic Engineer for an established, growing company in Raleigh, NC. The ideal Traffic Engineer candidate must have a professional attitude, with a BS in Civil Engineering, PE or the ability to obtain within 6 months of hire, and experience working on NCDOT projects.
Traffic Engineer Responsibilities:
- Project/task management
- Maintain client relationships
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team setting with a group of other traffic engineers
- Ability to identify project issues and facilitate resolution
- Technical engineering responsibilities may include: traffic impact studies, traffic operations analyses, safety studies, signal system design, signal timing plans, maintenance of traffic, pavement markings and signage, highway lighting design, and corridor studies
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
- P.E. license
- 3 - 6 years' experience
- Experience with Synchro/SimTraffic, HCS, SIDRA, VISSUM, AutoCAD/MicroStation, and Microsoft Office
- Experience with Travel Demand Modeling Software (TransCAD, CUBE), ArcGIS, SignCAD preferred
- Base salary of $80K - $90K, based on experience
- Yearly Bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
I enjoy helping others find new opportunities!
- David Harris joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- He grew up in Raleigh, NC.
- David attended NC State, where he became HR Generalist certified.
- He has 10 years of recruiting experience in the areas of Operations, Manufacturing, and Engineering.
- In his spare time, David enjoys spending time outdoors, golfing, and exercising.