Traffic Engineering Design Manager
Raleigh, NC 27609
We are searching for a Traffic Engineering Design Manager for a well-established, growing company! The Traffic Engineering Design Manager will be responsible for analyzing traffic data and preparing traffic engineering studies and the design of a wide variety of traffic projects.
Traffic Engineering Design Manager Responsibilities:
- BS in Civil Engineering OR comparable level of education and experience in traffic engineering
- 10+ years of experience in some or all of the following disciplines: Signal Design, Maintenance of Traffic, Signing, or ITS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using MicroStation and Geopak
- Design experience in North or South Carolina is a plus
Traffic Engineering Design Manager Requirements:
- The selected candidate will perform traffic engineering-related tasks and will be responsible for analyzing traffic data and preparing traffic engineering studies
- Proficiency in Microstation and OpenRoads Technology is strongly desired
- Must have the ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently in a team-oriented atmosphere
Traffic Engineer Design Manager Compensation & Benefits:
- Base salary of $90K - $110K, based on experience
- Yearly Bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
I enjoy helping others find new opportunities!
- David Harris joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- He grew up in Raleigh, NC.
- David attended NC State, where he became HR Generalist certified.
- He has 10 years of recruiting experience in the areas of Operations, Manufacturing, and Engineering.
- In his spare time, David enjoys spending time outdoors, golfing, and exercising.