Transportation Project Manager
Raleigh, NC 27601
We are searching for a Transportation Project Manager for a well-established, growing company in Raleigh, NC! The ideal Transportation Project Manager will have experience with DOT policies and procedures as related to project delivery; project management including scheduling, establishing budgets, preparing invoices, and client relations; broad transportation engineering projects across multiple disciplines.
Transportation Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Direct design work with limited direction
- Project Management and delivery
- Direct completion of work on time and within budget
- Secure and manage successful, profitable projects
- A Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) in any state
- Minimum of 8+ years of design roadway experience with DOT projects
- Strong Microstation and Inroads experience required, AutoCAD and Civil3D experience a plus
- Base salary of $80K - $95K, based on experience
- Yearly Bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
I enjoy helping others find new opportunities!
- David Harris joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- He grew up in Raleigh, NC.
- David attended NC State, where he became HR Generalist certified.
- He has 10 years of recruiting experience in the areas of Operations, Manufacturing, and Engineering.
- In his spare time, David enjoys spending time outdoors, golfing, and exercising.