Traveling Sous Chef for Well-Known Fine Dining Steakhouse
Washington, DC 20036
|One of the country's most renowned restaurant groups is seeking a talented Sous Chef to take their talents on the road!! This classic, white table-clothed Steakhouse sets the standards for excellent cuisine and the warmest service in the industry and needs some culinary support in different markets. |
Traveling Sous Chef Qualifications:
Traveling Sous Chef Benefits:
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I get enjoyment out of helping others find their next great career opportunity, which could potentially be life-changing for them and their families.
- Chuck Jaloski started working at Goodwin Recruiting in January 2018.
- Chuck was born and raised in Palm Beach Gardens, FL and still lives only about 15 minutes from the hospital where he was born. He started working in restaurants at the age of 15 and owned his own small restaurant by the age of 21.
- He attended Florida Culinary Institute after high school.
- Chuck’s experience includes:
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse (16 years) – Executive Chef, GM, Regional Chef, Corporate Regional Chef
- Stonewood Holdings (3 years) – VP of Culinary
- iPic Entertainment (3 years) – VP of Culinary
- Chuck enjoys attending all his children's sports games, playing golf whenever he gets time, and doing as much fishing as possible. He is an avid football and baseball fan and loves to volunteer for youth sports.