Upbeat Restaurant Assistant General Manager
Atlanta, GA 30307
This well-known restaurant chain is growing and is looking for an energetic Assistant General Manager! Are you looking to advance your career and want to work for a company that takes care of its employees? If this describes you, then you have found it! We are looking for a friendly and dependable leader who has a teacher & coach mentality.
Assistant General Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervise and coordinate all operations and leadership team
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- Train and manage ALL personnel
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
Assistant General Manager Qualifications:
- Previous experience as a General Manager leading a team of over 30 employees
- Previous background in all aspects of leading a $3 Million QSR/Fast Casual Concept
- GM experience of at least 3 years at the same restaurant
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Healthcare starting on day 1!
- PTO/vacation starting on day 1!
- Competitive Salary of $50K-$58K
- Work with a company with a people-centric culture
- Fun work environment
Nothing sounds better than the excitement of a candidate finding their perfect job/company or a client finding just the right person for the job. I feel like less of a “headhunter” and more of a matchmaker! I thoroughly enjoy our team here at Goodwin, and knowing that we stand firm on integrity, congruent relationships, and transparent communication makes me proud to be a part of this brand.
- Jason DeSpain joined Goodwin Recruiting in the summer of 2017 and has been successful in learning the business, the companies, and the operators.
- Growing up in the deserts of Arizona where agriculture was one of the primary sources of income, Jason understood the importance of producing food for the community. Having a hands-on appreciation for farming in the searing desert heat of 122 degrees, he gravitated to the business side. He found that guest interactions and the people business were where he thrived most while working at a local pizza restaurant. Jason developed his joy for cooking watching his mom. She didn’t win Chopped or Iron Chef, but she was the first to awaken his culinary passion!
- Jason attended the School of Hotel and Restaurant Management at Northern Arizona University (NAU), one of the best in the world. NAU provided Jason with deep industry insights through one-on-one relationships with the professors and future leaders in the industry. Here he gained well-rounded, valuable, hands-on knowledge and skills managing hotels as well as restaurants.
- Jason’s operations experience includes managing Desert Highlands Golf Club, Mastro’s Steakhouse, Village Tavern, Fox Restaurant Concepts, Ruby Tuesday, and Flip Burger Boutique. During these great experiences, he learned to find the best talent for the position, be it hourly or management roles.
- As a father of three between ages 5 and 13, Jason stays busy with coaching soccer, being Scoutmaster of a BSA troop, church, and overall just being a taxi driver for his kids! Traveling, camping, boating, motorcycles, scuba diving, flying, and being the best father and husband he can sums up Jason in a nutshell.