Upper Casual Restaurant Assistant General Manager
Atlanta, GA 30326
We're looking for that polished manager who can ensure each FOH employee understands and is competent in fulfilling their assigned responsibilities, and continually makes progress on new or ongoing projects supporting business plan goals. The best candidate must ensure process and execution for a consistent and positive guest experience from the reservation, host stand, steps of service, and brand loyalty.
Candidates must have had at least two years' experience in a full-service restaurant, most preferably in an upper-casual to fine dining environment. We offer a great starting salary and benefits plus room for growth. Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume for this immediate need.
I understand the struggles that come with being in the job market, and I love helping people excel in their careers.
- Hunt Archbold joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2015.
- Hunt was born and raised in Atlanta, GA.
- His first hospitality management job was at the legendary Mr. C’s!
- Hunt is a proud North Carolina State University graduate.
- Hunt's hobbies include spending time with his wife and son, playing hoops, and doing charity work.