Upscale Casual General Manager
Knoxville, TN 37901
|We are seeking a General Manager for an Upscale Casual Restaurant. This Restaurant is looking for an outgoing, guest-centric General Manager who takes pride in outstanding food and service to match. As the face of the restaurant, the GM will have a large FOH presence ensuring the best dining experience in the area.|
Restaurant General Manager Responsibilities:
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I enjoy helping people in the growth of their careers along with the challenge of finding the right candidates for our clients. This career also allows me to stay involved on the operations side of the business I love without having to run the day to day! What’s better than that?!
- Bill Shea started with Goodwin Recruiting in March 2017.
- Bill grew up in Pittsfield, MA. His first job was as a dish washer at 15 years old for Bonanza Restaurant. He was there for 18 years, eventually becoming a part-owner for four years.
- Bill was a District Manager with Panera for ten years with a Great Franchise The Howley Bread Group. He was very involved with NSO and was able to hire and develop managers to assist in the growth of the company from 12 locations to 28. Bill’s was the go-to district for developing General Manager’s to open new locations through four districts which has been a big help in his recruiting career.
- Bill and his wife moved to the Houston area from Connecticut to be near his daughter and 3 grandkids.
- In his spare time, Bill enjoys golf and one of his must-haves was a house on a golf course!