Upscale Dining | Restaurant Kitchen Prep Chef
Saint Louis, MO 63117
We are always looking for passionate people to join our team. As a member of the team, you enjoy paid time off, extensive training, bonus programs, 401k plan, health insurance, and most importantly, an opportunity to excel. We are actively seeking and hiring an experienced and ambitious chef with general knowledge of BOH operations, including food prep and inventory/ordering. The ideal candidate will be passionate and driven with solid tenure and must demonstrate an ability to work with poise and candor in a professional environment.
Restaurant Kitchen Prep Chef Responsibilities
- Needs to be able to follow recipes and keep a clean work environment
- Compile orders for uniforms, office supplies, and operational supplies
- Coordinate with all of management to maintain a clean and orderly restaurant, including maintenance and repairs
- Enforce full knowledge of all company standards and procedures
- Assist/Execute any additional task deemed necessary for business by the GM
- Stable job history over the last three years
- Full-service restaurant experience of at least two years
- One year of high-volume management experience required
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Must be twenty-one years of age and able to pass a background check
My first love and only love is my family. I have an entrepreneurial spirit that is always seeking opportunities to utilize my creative mind. Being a part of the Goodwin Recruiting team allows me the opportunity to continuously challenge myself both personally and professionally while changing our candidates’ and clients’ lives.
- Mindy Mazur joined Goodwin Recruiting in July 2017.
- Mindy grew up in northwestern Pennsylvania and has lived in several places across the country. She has gained strong market knowledge in each, including Pennsylvania, Long Island & NYC, New York, Southern California, and Dallas, Texas.
- Mindy is a results-focused, ambitious Executive Recruiter with 20+ years’ combined experience in recruiting, sales, business, and account management who possesses an entrepreneurial spirit combined with a strong balance of creative and financial aptitude.
- Her primary background is management recruiting, sales and marketing (wholesale/retail distribution), as well as business development within retail operations and hospitality. She has demonstrated proven success by utilizing best practices for identifying and attracting top talent, converting prospects into active candidates across multiple industries including Hospitality, Restaurant & Hotels, Healthcare IT, and IT Field Services & Project Management.
- Mindy earned her Associate’s degree from Collin College and transferred into the undergraduate program at Texas A&M Commerce where she studied for her Bachelor of Science in Business Administration.