Upscale Dining | Restaurant Manager | Orland Park
Orland Park, IL 60462
We are looking for a Restaurant Manager with Bar management experience for a fast-paced, food-first concept unlike any other. We have a passion for providing every guest with exceptional service and quality food in a high-energy, lively atmosphere. Our culture of mutual accountability, transparency, and creative F and B provides the perfect environment where people love to dine and work. We are looking for candidates with strong leadership skills, integrity, self-accountability, excellent communication and management skills, attention to detail, and who thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working in a high-end, scratch kitchen
- Experience executing annual sales volumes of $3M or above
- Dedication to the development of a team
- Attention to detail
- A humble but confident leadership technique
- Experience with bar inventory and purchasing
- Experience with schedule writing and labor costs
- In touch with new beverage trends
- Health benefits, including dental and life
- A workplace of fun, teamwork, and camaraderie
- Dinner only hours of operations
- Company is growing several stores/year
- Employment with a stable and growing company
- Compensation of $45-50K, based on experience
- Obtainable Bonus structure
My first love and only love is my family. I have an entrepreneurial spirit that is always seeking opportunities to utilize my creative mind. Being a part of the Goodwin Recruiting team allows me the opportunity to continuously challenge myself both personally and professionally while changing our candidates’ and clients’ lives.
- Mindy Mazur joined Goodwin Recruiting in July 2017.
- Mindy grew up in northwestern Pennsylvania and has lived in several places across the country. She has gained strong market knowledge in each, including Pennsylvania, Long Island & NYC, New York, Southern California, and Dallas, Texas.
- Mindy is a results-focused, ambitious Executive Recruiter with 20+ years’ combined experience in recruiting, sales, business, and account management who possesses an entrepreneurial spirit combined with a strong balance of creative and financial aptitude.
- Her primary background is management recruiting, sales and marketing (wholesale/retail distribution), as well as business development within retail operations and hospitality. She has demonstrated proven success by utilizing best practices for identifying and attracting top talent, converting prospects into active candidates across multiple industries including Hospitality, Restaurant & Hotels, Healthcare IT, and IT Field Services & Project Management.
- Mindy earned her Associate’s degree from Collin College and transferred into the undergraduate program at Texas A&M Commerce where she studied for her Bachelor of Science in Business Administration.