Upscale Dining Executive Chef
Washington, DC 20002
Chefs with a minimum of 3 years in a similar position will be considered, and we prefer experience in a concept with strong sales of at least $2-3M annually. This is an exciting and dynamic concept looking for exceptional leadership. The position is very "hands-on," and candidates must be very strong in guest service, all facets of operations and have proven skills in analyzing financials and maintaining cost control systems.
Executive Chef Requirements:
- Leadership with a proven track record
- P&L strong
- Be a self-starter and be a great communicator
- Attainable and achievable bonus
- Growing company
- Exceptional training program
- Benefits above industry standard
- Achievable growth potential
I understand the struggles that come with being in the job market, and I love helping people excel in their careers.
- Hunt Archbold joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2015.
- Hunt was born and raised in Atlanta, GA.
- His first hospitality management job was at the legendary Mr. C’s!
- Hunt is a proud North Carolina State University graduate.
- Hunt's hobbies include spending time with his wife and son, playing hoops, and doing charity work.