Upscale Executive Chef
Chicago, IL 60654
Restaurant Executive Chef Responsibilities:
- Oversee the ordering, preparation, and storage of product
- Develop, coach, and retain a great staff
- Create an informed environment that promotes individual and team success and growth
- Develop enticing and regionally influenced menu specials
- Maintain a professional, creative, fun, and safe work environment
- Responsible food and labor budget
- Adhere to local Health Department's regulations
- Minimum of 5 Years' Executive Chef Experience in high volume
- A passion for quality and respect for the customer
- Experience using POS systems
- Must be able to comfortably be on feet majority of the day and lift 40 pounds
- Computer proficient - able to use MS Word and Excel
- All local food handler permits must be current
- Excellent references
- Bob Otey joined Goodwin Recruiting in May of 2017.
- Bob grew up in the hospitality business literally starting at 14 years old. His operations career spanned 37 years.
- He has been blessed to work for some of the best brands in the industry including Jimmy John’s and Outback Steakhouse.
- Bob has experience in corporate environments, franchise, family business, and ownership in all areas. This background makes it very easy for him to relate to any client’s and or candidate’s needs. Bob is married to a beautiful wife, has two daughters, and two grandkids. He also has two very spoiled dogs!
- Bob comes from a family of veterans, and he and his family are very active in veteran groups.
- He lives currently in Indianapolis, IN but has lived and traveled throughout the country and the world.