Upscale Grocery Store Executive Chef
Columbus, OH 43212 US
We are a new Gourmet Market opening in Columbus summer of 2023. Our goal is to provide the highest quality, in-season, and locally sourced ingredients, prepared foods and catering while acting as a consultant to our guests. If you are open to moving for this amazing opportunity we want to talk to you!
Grocery Store Executive Chef Benefits:
- Full medical with employer contribution
- Financial assistance with moving costs
- 4 weeks of PTO in the first year
- Ability to put your personal stamp on operations and procedures
- Growth - We are well-funded and continuing to expand
Grocery Store Executive Chef Responsibilities:
- Securing a wide range of locally sourced and regional products
- Relationship building with vendors, distributors
- Create high-quality menus and prepared food recipes that can be scaled
- Work with your team and department leads to educate and inspire them
- Implement SOPs and work with ownership to develop operating strategies
You will be a Successful Executive Chef when you have:
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Culinary degree preferred - the desire to be creative and work with the best available ingredients
- 3+ years of leadership experience in a gourmet grocery or catering setting
- Proven ability to problem solve, work autonomously, and think outside of the box
- The desire to work with and coach a diverse team
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Development Coach
Pinnacle Billers Member
Sara Kolis joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2020. Sara decided to join the Goodwin team because she feels a sense of great personal achievement when helping others reach their career goals. The fact that Sara can couple that with being the master of her own destiny is extremely motivating.
Sara has worked in the hospitality industry for nearly 20 years. Her focus has been on fine dining, beverage program management, and management training & mentoring.
Sara has been with her husband for over 11 years, and they have two young children. She loves to cook, dine out, spin with her favorite Peloton instructor, and listen to podcasts ranging from Conan O'Brien Needs a Friend to Revisionist History with Malcolm Gladwell.