Upscale Grocery Store General Manager
Columbus, OH 43212 US
We are a new Upscale Food Market opening in Columbus summer of 2023. Our goal is to provide the finest quality ingredients, prepared foods, and catering while acting as a consultant to our clientele.
Grocery Store General Manager Benefits:
- Full medical with employer contribution
- 4 weeks of PTO in the first year
- Ability to put your personal stamp on operations and procedures
- Growth - We are well-funded and continuing to expand
Grocery Store General Manager Responsibilities:
- Securing a wide range of locally sourced and regional products
- Relationship builder with vendors, distributors
- Oversee merchandising and organization
- Leading the team to ensure great guest experiences
- Implement SOPs and work with ownership to develop operating strategies
- Oversee department team leads
You will be a Successful General Manager when you have:
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- 3+ years experience as a General Manager in grocery store or retail store management
- Skilled with POS and systems computerization
- Proven ability to problem solve, work autonomously, and think outside of the box
- The desire to work with and coach a diverse team
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Development Coach
Pinnacle Billers Member
Sara Kolis joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2020. Sara decided to join the Goodwin team because she feels a sense of great personal achievement when helping others reach their career goals. The fact that Sara can couple that with being the master of her own destiny is extremely motivating.
Sara has worked in the hospitality industry for nearly 20 years. Her focus has been on fine dining, beverage program management, and management training & mentoring.
Sara has been with her husband for over 11 years, and they have two young children. She loves to cook, dine out, spin with her favorite Peloton instructor, and listen to podcasts ranging from Conan O'Brien Needs a Friend to Revisionist History with Malcolm Gladwell.