Upscale Restaurant Assistant General Manager
Philadelphia, PA 19145
Assistant General Manager Requirements:
- Must have a passion for great food and service
- At least 5 years in a high-volume, salaried management position
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High energy and hands-on style of management
- Focused, organized, and intelligent
- A desire to be the best
Assistant General Manager benefits:
- Competitive starting salary
- Full benefits ( Medical, Dental, and Vision )
- 401k after 6 months
- 5-day, 52-hour workweek with 2 consecutive days off
- Paid vacation
- Real growth opportunities
- A great company culture
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I have found my career as a recruiter especially fulfilling because I am constantly able to help people better themselves professionally.
- Gordon Weiner joined Goodwin Recruiting in December of 2015.
- Gordon’s experience as a Restaurant Owner, Managing Partner, and Corporate Supervisor with brands like Bonefish Grill, Hops Restaurant Bar and Brewery, and Beefsteak Charlie’s helps him better understand both candidate and client needs.
- Gordon is a huge sports fan and has loyally followed his New York teams his entire life — no matter the consequence.
- Gordon has a wonderful spouse of 38 years and three handsome and successful sons.