Upscale Restaurant Beverage Manager
Atlanta, GA 30305
Restaurant Beverage Manager Requirements:
Must be hospitality-driven with vast knowledge and committed to being a team player in working for one of the city's most respected and successful restaurateurs. Excellent opportunity for someone who is not only talented enough but also who has the desire to grow into a GM role for this expanding in-town group. Excellent quality of life schedule for the right individual who has a real roll-up-your-sleeves mentality when maneuvering through a high-energy dining setting.
Benefits & Growth Details for Restaurant Beverage Managers:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Yearly Merit increases
- Achievable quarterly bonuses
I understand the struggles that come with being in the job market, and I love helping people excel in their careers.
- Hunt Archbold joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2015.
- Hunt was born and raised in Atlanta, GA.
- His first hospitality management job was at the legendary Mr. C’s!
- Hunt is a proud North Carolina State University graduate.
- Hunt's hobbies include spending time with his wife and son, playing hoops, and doing charity work.