Upscale Restaurant Chef de Cuisine
Atlanta, GA 30306
Fantastic opportunity in the Buckhead area for an upscale casual Chef de Cuisine.
We' re looking for that great Chef de Cuisine who can ensure each BOH employee understands and is competent in fulfilling their assigned responsibilities and continually makes progress on new or ongoing projects supporting business plan goals. The best candidate of course must ensure process and execution for a consistent and positive guest experience.
Candidates must have had at least two years of experience as an Executive Chef or Chef de Cuisine in a full-service restaurant, most preferably in an upper-casual to fine dining environment. Great growth opportunity within this multi-unit restaurant group; salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Chef de Cuisine Responsibilities:
- Chef will strive for a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- Chef will develop his team members
- Chef must be able to deliver financials according to budgeted goals
- Chef will hold staff and self-accountable to all safety and sanitation regulations
Chef de Cuisine Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 years as an Executive Chef or Chef de Cuisine in an upscale, scratch restaurant environment
- High sales volume of at least $3 Million
- Control costs and achieve financial results
- Ability to train, develop, and motivate a team
- Strong attention to detail
Chef de Cuisine Benefits:
- Great growth potential
- Quarterly and Annual Bonuses
- Health benefits package
Recruiter Managing this Job
Pinnacle Billers Gold Member
I understand the struggles that come with being in the job market, and I love helping people excel in their careers.
- Hunt Archbold joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2015.
- Hunt was born and raised in Atlanta, GA.
- His first hospitality management job was at the legendary Mr. C’s!
- Hunt is a proud North Carolina State University graduate.
- Hunt's hobbies include spending time with his wife and son, playing hoops, and doing charity work.