Upscale Restaurant Executive Chef
Washington, DC 20330
This multi-unit, multi-concept group is nationally known for the highest quality and its passion for food and guest service. We need someone who has good managerial abilities and who has worked at excellent restaurants with top-notch food.
Executive Chef Responsibilities:
- Supervise and coordinate all kitchen activities
- Oversee and resolve employment issues
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- Train and manage kitchen personnel
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet kitchen needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
Executive Chef Qualifications:
- 5 years' experience in an upscale, from-scratch kitchen
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong tenure with previous positions
Executive Chef Benefits:
- Starting Salary Range of $65,000 to $75,000
- Health Insurance, Dental, and Vision paid at 50%
- 2 weeks of PTO
I understand the struggles that come with being in the job market, and I love helping people excel in their careers.
- Hunt Archbold joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2015.
- Hunt was born and raised in Atlanta, GA.
- His first hospitality management job was at the legendary Mr. C’s!
- Hunt is a proud North Carolina State University graduate.
- Hunt's hobbies include spending time with his wife and son, playing hoops, and doing charity work.