Upscale Restaurant Manager Needed
Birmingham, AL 35209
We are opening restaurants at a calculated pace. Our guests rave about their experience, which is our passion.
As a fine dining restaurant manager, you manage a great experience through your team. Bring your wine knowledge, polished training skills, and join our team. You will be rewarded with a solid comp package, great quality of life, and the chance to grow.
We are looking for GM-ready Rock Stars!
We want the best fine dining restaurant manager in the market, so this won't be for everyone. Reach out today for a confidential conversation!
I love the hospitality industry — it is all I have ever done. I have a passion for developing leaders in an industry that they love. There is nothing more exciting than leading a team in executing a great guest experience. The gratification of hospitality is immediate!
- Patrick joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2018.
- After college, (which had nothing to do with hospitality, BTW), Patrick found his love for the restaurant business. He worked his way into leadership at a very young age.
- Patrick’s 28 years in all aspects of hospitality has included time as a director of operations, executive chef, and food and beverage director. Patrick and his wife also owned a restaurant in Atlanta.
- Patrick is blessed with 2 wonderful children and a wife who never ran him off while he was running restaurants!
- Patrick loves being able to cultivate relationships with clients and candidates for the long term. He views his friends made within hospitality as friends for life. Patrick's career allows him time to give back, which is a priority for him and his family.
- This avid Auburn fan says, “WAR EAGLE!”