Upscale Sous Chef
Washington, DC 20001 US
We are a fast-growing brand seeking an Sous Chef for an upscale, chef-focused restaurant group with multiple concepts nationwide. Our restaurants have received coast-to-coast recognition for excellence. We offer scratch, farm-to-table food, and a memorable dining experience. If you are an exceptional developer of people and your team, coupled with the highest standards for hospitality and food quality we will be a great fit for you.
What you can expect from us:
- Highly competitive salary
- Health Benefits Package
- Paid Vacation in the first year
- 401k w/Match
- Exceptional training program
- GROWTH OPPORTUNITY - New Restaurant Opening
You' ll be a great fit when you have:
- 3+ years of experience as an Executive Chef in a high-volume fine dining or upscale restaurant
- Strong organizational, leadership, and problem-solving skills
- The ability to take direction and motivate your team
- Leadership presence and involvement in all areas of the business
- High energy with the ability to motivate the team
- A true passion for hospitality and ensures the team delivers food excellence
Recruiter Managing this Job
Working with a genuine approach toward finding the perfect match for each candidate is what Matthew Forgione focuses on each day as a recruiter.
Matt began his career at a 4,000-room property in Las Vegas. He started as a Front Desk Agent and throughout a decade worked his way up through Front Desk, Concierge, Housekeeping, Reservations, and Pool while being employed in a 4-star, 4-diamond establishment, eventually becoming a Director of Hotel Operations.
Within hospitality and through Goodwin Recruiting, Matt's overall goal since he began his career has been to really make a difference in people's lives. As a recruiter, he continues to make an impact on people's lives. Matt continues his journey, taking a genuine, down-to-earth approach and truly finding matches for individuals who will certainly remember him for years to come.
Living in all parts of the country (Northeast, Southwest, and Southeast) and traveling internationally, Matt has always made a friend along the way.