Upscale Sous Chef
West Bloomfield, MI 48323
Restaurant Sous Chef Requirements:
- Staffing and Performance Management
- Effective communication skills
- Mentoring and Development
- Purchasing and Receiving
- 3+ years of full-service Assistant General Manager experience
- Ability to lead by example with strong attention to detailed guest service
- Ability to thrive in a chef-driven environment with established systems
- Skilled in leading and developing one's hourly team
- Experienced in the luxury dining segment of the industry
- Competitive salary
- Bonus potential
- Bob Otey joined Goodwin Recruiting in May of 2017.
- Bob grew up in the hospitality business literally starting at 14 years old. His operations career spanned 37 years.
- He has been blessed to work for some of the best brands in the industry including Jimmy John’s and Outback Steakhouse.
- Bob has experience in corporate environments, franchise, family business, and ownership in all areas. This background makes it very easy for him to relate to any client’s and or candidate’s needs. Bob is married to a beautiful wife, has two daughters, and two grandkids. He also has two very spoiled dogs!
- Bob comes from a family of veterans, and he and his family are very active in veteran groups.
- He lives currently in Indianapolis, IN but has lived and traveled throughout the country and the world.