VP of Nursing: Trauma Services
San Jose, CA 95116
The ideal VP OF NURSING: TRAUMA SERVICES will have 10+ years of nursing experience with 3+ years as a Trauma Program Director/VP, with current California Licensing and an Advanced Degree in Nursing.
VP OF NURSING: TRAUMA SERVICES Responsibilities:
- Provide Leadership to Multidisciplinary Trauma Program
- Establish Continuous Improvement Programs Designed to Enhance Patient Care
- Collaborate with Trauma Medical Director & Hospital Leadership on Planning & Operations
- Ensure Compliance with all Institutional & Governmental Regulations and Policies
- 10+ Years of Nursing, 3+ Years of Director/VP of Trauma Program
- Master's in Nursing Required
- Registered Nurse in the State of California
- Demonstrated Leadership & Collaboration Success
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits
- Growth Potential
I enjoy working with candidates and clients to help match people to the culture and professional opportunities that will guarantee success.
- John Broker joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2018.
- John is from New Haven, Connecticut. He attended Marist College where he received a BS in Political Science.
- John has been a recruiter for 6 years, starting in the hedge fund and private equity space. John also has manufacturing, engineering, healthcare, and leadership experience.
- He brings a broad base of experience in urban planning, organizational consulting, international sports, sports marketing, and media.
- In his spare time, John is a high school rugby coach and sports broadcaster.