Vice President, Operations: 3rd Party Liability - Healthcare
Glastonbury, CT 06033
The ideal VICE PRESIDENT OPERATIONS, 3RD PARTY LIABILITY will bring complete revenue cycle experience, an understanding of state-level variations in insurance, and demonstrated ability to enact intelligent operational change.
VICE PRESIDENT OPERATIONS, 3RD PARTY LIABILITY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee Business Unit to Assist Hospitals in Payment for 3rd Party Liability (Employers, Adjusters, etc.)
- Drive Intelligent Change to Business Unit Through Collaboration with Relevant Stakeholders
- Develop Policies & Procedures to Drive Efficiency in a Labor-Intensive Business Unit
- Oversee Technology Changes
- Director and above Level Experience in 3rd Party Liability Call Center Operations
- Demonstrated Ability to Drive Intelligent Change
- Full Revenue Cycle Expertise
- Expert Knowledge of 3rd Party Liability and State Level Variations
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits
- Relocation Welcome
- Growth Opportunities
I enjoy working with candidates and clients to help match people to the culture and professional opportunities that will guarantee success.
- John Broker joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2018.
- John is from New Haven, Connecticut. He attended Marist College where he received a BS in Political Science.
- John has been a recruiter for 6 years, starting in the hedge fund and private equity space. John also has manufacturing, engineering, healthcare, and leadership experience.
- He brings a broad base of experience in urban planning, organizational consulting, international sports, sports marketing, and media.
- In his spare time, John is a high school rugby coach and sports broadcaster.