Vice President of Hotel F&B Operations
Stamford, CT 06901
- Operationalize Restaurant and Bar Strategy
- 40% strategic and 60% hands-on operations
- Talent magnet for and developer of F&B talent
- Influences and engages diverse restaurant tenant groups
- Laser focus on developing and advancing new Restaurant and Bar concepts
- Marketing mindset who can push sales through all Hotel F&B operations including but not limited to: room service, restaurants, and bars
- Prior experience with upscale restaurant concepts and luxury hotels is an asset
- Provide direction with the development of standard operating procedures including but not limited to standards, training programs, ongoing education, menu development, and HR functions
- In consultation with the Hotel General Management and Corporate VP of Operations, determine F&B product grading for restaurants and bars
- Monitor business plans and ROI models for all Restaurant and Bar venues and measure outcomes together with Area VP of Finance
- Provide input on OS&E items for all new openings and existing locations
- Enhance, develop, and update all F&B programs
- By monitoring industry trends and guest feedback, drive innovations in F&B services and products with importance for the region or company i.e. F&B Systems, coffee, and tea experience, product design
- Standardizing all management expectations for hotel-owned and tenant-operated F&B outlets
- Develop and execute F&B strategy and supporting strategies in partnership with Hotel Operations and regional leads. (supporting strategies e.g. F&B PR strategy, F&B Talent Recruitment, and Training Strategies, F&B Technology strategy)
- Provide strategic advice and action to assist F&B operations that are underperforming and who have been identified as opportunity operations, monitor results and make recommendations for greater achievements
- Bachelors or Masters Degree required
- Must be F&B dedicated Executive leader
- 4 + years of progressive work-related experience in food & beverage in similar senior roles
- Work experience in a Corporate or Hotel multi-unit F&B environment preferred
- Estimated travel for business purpose (30-40%)
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Bi-annual bonus up to 30% base salary
- Stock option Program
- Relocation Assistance Provided
One of the things I loved most about being in hospitality operations for over 30 years was building relationships and helping people. I have always been very passionate about the success of others. One of the many reasons I love recruiting is because it allows me to stay connected to the Hospitality world and allows me to continue to build strong and congruent relationships, both with my clients and my candidates. On a daily basis, I get to be a part of changing someone's life, and it is a wonderful feeling.
- Trish Cram joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2018 and operates with a very high level of integrity and transparent communication.
- Trish was born in Boston and grew up on Cape Cod in Massachusetts. She has resided in South Florida for the last 8 years and absolutely does not miss living through the cold winters of New England.
- At the age of 13, Trish entered the hospitality world by scooping ice cream at the local parlor in Mashpee, MA and never looked back. For almost 20 years, Trish was with California Pizza Kitchen in various roles in the FOH and BOH leadership, from Senior Kitchen Manager, NRO Lead, General Manager, and Regional Training Manager. She was involved in 14 NROs across the country and Japan and was instrumental in developing managers and getting hourly team members to realize their true potential.
- Trish is a PASSIONATE Boston sports fan. Her NE Patriots, Boston Celtics, Bruins, and Red Sox keep her on an emotional roller coaster throughout the year, but she is ok with that! Trish got a bucket list item checked this year when she was surprised by her amazing family for her milestone birthday with tickets and a trip to SuperBowl LIII.