Water Resources Manager
Raleigh, NC 27609
We are searching for a Water Resources Manager for a well-established, growing company! The Water Resouces Manager will be responsible for the preparation of water resources projects including hydrologic studies, hydraulic modeling, TMDL/BMP, stormwater management, drainage, E&S, scour analysis, waterway permitting, and other activities related to water resources. The ideal candidate will need a Bachelor's degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering, EIT, and prior experience with NCDOT projects.
Water Resources Manager Responsibilities:
- Preparation of water resources projects, including hydrologic studies
- Work closely with project managers and engineers
- Direct completion of work on time
- Hydraulic modeling, TMDL/BMP, stormwater management, drainage, E&S, scour analysis, waterway permitting, and other activities related to water resources
- A Bachelor's degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- Prior experience with NCDOT projects
- A Master's degree and stream restoration experience is a plus
- Base salary of $70K - $80K, based on experience
- Yearly Bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
I enjoy helping others find new opportunities!
- David Harris joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- He grew up in Raleigh, NC.
- David attended NC State, where he became HR Generalist certified.
- He has 10 years of recruiting experience in the areas of Operations, Manufacturing, and Engineering.
- In his spare time, David enjoys spending time outdoors, golfing, and exercising.