Window Treatment Product Specialist
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
We are currently searching for a Window Treatment Product Specialist for an established growing company in Fort Lauderdale, FL. The ideal candidate for the Window Treatment Product Specialist will ensure products are properly built to meet all customer/project requirements and they are specified in a format that will seamlessly translate from quote to purchase order for order processing. The Window Treatment Product Specialist is expected to facilitate clear and concise communication with the customer and design and production departments.
Window Treatment Product Specialist Responsibilities:
- Support as needed regular and consistent communication with key Fabricator personnel to discuss installation issues, process improvements, and competitive research
- Responsible for reviewing and overseeing all technical aspects of product orders, manufacturer communication, all product testing and field visits.
- Provide assistance for the Government division, including vetting installer, providing original install agreement, review installer invoices to ensure accuracy.
- Responsible for quality control and quality assurance of all Window Treatment installation projects.
- Required to travel up to 50% to oversee model room installations, provide installation training, review product installations and address/troubleshoot field issues regardless of vertical segment.
- Bachelor's degree or four to ten years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent computer skills in Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Proficient in the fundamentals of fabricated and installed window treatments and furnishings
- Bilingual fluency in English and Spanish a plus
- Base salary of $60K - $65K based on experience
- Yearly Bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package